Recently I changed my vCenter Certificate. But the AutoDeploy Service didn’t learned the new vCenter Certificate. So I got errors in /var/log/vmware/rbd/rbd-syslog.log
Recently I upgraded my vCenter 6.7 U3 to vCenter 7.0 U1. During this upgrade, my Auto Deploy configuration was not adopted correctly.
Recently I upgraded my vCenter from Version 6.7 U3 17138064 to Version 7.0 U1. During deployment I hit the first issue.
The last days I had an issue with the vapi endpoint service. This was caused when I recreated the VMCA Solution Certificates with the Certificate Manager. BTW: VMware Support advised me to do so :/ The complete Message was: “Failed to connect to d30d9c10-e830-4a2e-b2dd-12de77fc11a3\com.vmware.cis.cls.vapi vAPI provider.” Look what other services are affected by this issue and how to fix it.
Check out the new Fling DRS Lens! It shows you a litte more how DRS is taking action.
I would like to show you my stumbling blocks when migrating to VCSA.
I would like to encourage you to report your bugs with the smiley at the top right corner.
A few days ago vSphere 6.0 Update 3 was announced. Beside the bugfixes and security updates there is a feature I would like to turn out.
Recently I had to upgrade from vCenter 6.0 U2 to 6.0 U2a because of this WebClient Bug (KB 2144934) But there are many stumbling blocks I would like to inform you about!
Don’t put your credentials into the PowerCLI scripts! There is an option to store your credentials on the Host.